Friday, September 12, 2008

Hooray for Grandparents!!

I sometimes think that Grandparents are not given enough credit. In our family we have a Papa, a Mam-ma, a Nana, a Grandpa (Great-grandpa) and a Grandma (Great-grandma). The kids, well, actually Erik, named them all (the joys of being first). I love watching the interaction between our boys and their grandparents. On top of this, Brad and I usually get two nights a week off. My parents take them(the oldest two) for one night and Brad's mom takes them another. Also, they will schedule permitting take them, some or all(the oldest three), for part of the day just to give me a break which is extremely helpful esp. around dinner time! As I am sure all you know, especially parents, that children can get into absolutely everything and destroy a house in a matter of minutes and two-year-olds only need seconds!! These wonderful people have saved my sanity more times than I can count. So if you haven't heard it recently from my mouth thank-you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to develop such wonderful relationships with these special boys and for allowing me to keep my mind!!

No comments: