Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Growing Up

The older people in our house are sick again. This is the second time this year and it is only October. Erik came home throwing up after his last class yesterday. Brad has been gracing the toilet since the night before and a little while after I was home my stomach wanted to share with the toilet as well. Thankfully, I had my way and my stomach stayed selfish. (I like coffee, a lot, and I am not sure I could palate it after an episode such as that.) All this gross talk to say you know you are growing up when you still do your chores (at least some of them) when you are sick. Erik gets up from laying on his bed and goes into the kitchen and see the garbage and informs me "I think I better take the garbage and recycles out they are over full." I responded "I have already ask Jeremiah to so you do not need to worry about it." "Thats okay, I can take care of it." Wow, I thought I had a few more years before I could expect anything more than the moaning, whining, and pathetic looks when he was sick. I cannot believe how responsible he is sometimes either that or just does not want anyone taking his precious job away from him. :)

No comments: