Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have to do ...?

We started school early this week. Our official start date is September 8 but I wanted to try and ease into things slowly. This way if we have a hard day or if we get behind because of whatever I will not get too stressed out. (I tend to think that if I do not do everything perfect I am ruining my children!) It has gone well so far. Erik and Jeremiah have had good attitudes for the most part but I am also writing this with Jeremiah sleeping right by me as he cried himself to sleep. (He had a long day and drawing lines sideways just pushed him over the edge.) Hopefully this year will go well as this is the first year I am attempting to homeschool not one but two children on top of everything else I already do. I have been praying for patience and understanding and am excited to see what this year will bring!

No comments: