Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We are Back!

Our vacation in Maryland was wonderful mostly due to the awesome hospitality my brother and sister-in-law extended to our family. We took trips to D.C. My husband and I were able to go out to dinner at a tasty Indian food restaurant childless. The holidays were fun even New Years which we normally do not really celebrate. My brother cooked 3 different kinds of New Years food all of which were delicious. I cannot begin to describe all the experiences my family was able to enjoy. I will try to do a more detailed post later but since we arrived home we have been jam packed with obligations. It seems that quite a few things were pushed off to be completed when we came back so now my husband and I are rushing around playing catch up. Even now I am checking the clock to make sure I get to my next appointment on time so I am off!

No comments: